The ads module can show you keywords that have been targeted by ads for any domain target.
We collect the keywords for desktop and mobile searches and in the image below you can see a typical example of a results page after the domain has been entered (top-right) and the Keywords section of the ads module is selected.
The data includes the following information:
- Target URL
- Search volume for the keyword
- The competition level, calculated from a number of data sources
- The monthly trend of the keyword in terms of search volume
- The likely cost-per-click of an ad for the keyword
- The display position of the ad
Using the filter system and the ability to sort each column you can refine and organise the list.