Inside the SISTRIX Toolbox you can see which keywords are ranking within specific SERP Features, like Featured Snippets, News, and many others. Video walk-through below.
For Which Keywords Is My Domain Ranking?
In the overview section of the SEO Module you can find the box called “Keywords”. There you can see how many keywords are ranking in organic results or in Ads.
A third option called “Others” indicates the number of keywords which are ranking in other SERP features such as featured snippets, news and other.
Click on it to see these keywords in detail.
General Options and Filters
In the white bar, located between the Toolbox navigation menu and the filters, you’ll find general settings for the whole page. For example, you can select the columns in the table, use the “Expert Filter” to create complex filter combinations, export the data or share them on Social Media.
At the top of the table you’ll find the filter options, that will let you sort and refine your results in order to see only the ones you need and spare some time.
The green button “Filter now” will open a menu on the right side of the screen, where you’ll be able to select numerous filter combinations that will help you extract the results you need.
The table shows you all keywords where the domain is ranking in a SERP Feature, like Featured Snippets, recipe boxes, image boxes and many others.
SERP Features are important in order to understand the search intent behind the keyword and, more specifically, what the user really wants to see in the results. With this knowledge you can create the right type of content and improve your rankings.
The table shows the following details:
- Type: The type of SERP Feature where the domain is ranking for the keyword.
- Keyword: The query exactly as it is written in Google. Keywords can be made up of one or more words or word elements.
- Position: Position of the domain URL for the keyword inside the organic SERPs. It relates only to the organic (SEO) rankings and not Ads or other Google integrations.
- URL: exact URL which is ranking in Google’s results pages. For AMP results the Toolbox measures only the virtual URL on the domain-target and not the AMP URL on the Google servers.
- Search Volume: number of monthly search queries for this keyword on Google for the chosen Country. The Toolbox shows the average monthly traffic (over 12 months) in order to exclude any seasonal influence.
- Competition: this indicator shows the level of competition for the keyword in the organic Google Index: 0 (low) until 100 (extremely high). The higher this level, the bigger the effort to organically rank for the keyword.
- Trend: seasonal relative development of the search volume on a monthly scale. This allows you to quickly understand whether the search volume for the keyword is higher during specific months.
- CPC: average click price that you would pay on Google Ads, if you’d like to get a paid click for this keyword. It’s an average value, so it could vary.
Click on the keyword to reach its overview and get more information about its KPIs on Google, or hover the mouse on it to add it to a list.