When submitting a request for another website review, you should be able to put forward a detailed report of what you did. This report should contain the following points:
- admit that you breached the guidelines and give an open and believable statement that you will not do it again.
- how did the violation come to be? Was it your fault or someone else’s?
- what was done to correct the violation?
- how can you prove that you corrected the violation?
- did you really do everything in your power to take care of the source(s) of the violation?
- how can you prove this?
Additionally, you have to convince Google that another violation against their quality guidelines will not happen again.
- Which steps did you take to make sure that a violation will not happen again?
- can you prove this?
If your proof consists of, for example, lists of removed links or contacted webmasters, Google recommends submitting this information as a Google Doc or Google Spreadsheet and adding the link to said document to the Reconsideration Request.