- Search Volume and Clicks in SISTRIX
- Are SEO basics explained in the workshops?
- Are there any prerequisites that must be met for participation in the educational program?
- I have registered for an online workshop, but I can no longer participate. What can I do?
- How do the Toolbox Online Workshops work?
- What equipment do I need to participate? Do I need to install any software?
- How long does a Toolbox Workshop last?
- Who is the target group for the Toolbox Workshop?
- Are Toolbox Workshops also offered in other languages? Are there differences?
- Do I have to pay to participate in a SISTRIX workshop?
- How many times can I participate in a workshop without paying?
- Is the Visibility Index comparable across countries?
- What is the search volume?
- Why aren't all the links found?
- How often are links updated in the Toolbox?
- What is a good Visibility Index value?
- How are add-ons priced?
- Which search results are used to calculate the Visibility Index?
- How many keywords are monitored?
- What is the search intent / user intent?
- START and PLUS Packages: The Differences
- Why aren't all the Google Ads for a domain shown?
- What is the difference between live data and archive data in the keyword database?
- Loss of Visibility Index due to Google's Expanded Sitelinks update August 2011?
- I am a student - how can I benefit from the SISTRIX educational cooperation?
- Back to overview
The Toolbox workshops are also offered in other languages.
Please note that the program and time may vary. To avoid any misunderstanding, please visit the corresponding pages: