The SISTRIX Toolbox is a leading SEO data and analytics tool. We track Google SERPs and URLs, billions of data points per week, and allow you to see what keywords and URLs are ranking on almost every domain out there, in many different countries. Our Visibility Index is one of the easiest ways to compare SERPs rankings between domains.
In order to help you get started with SISTRIX we have put together this quick guide and reference page.
What is the Visibility Index?
The beating-heart of the SISTRIX Toolbox is the Visibility Index. Watch the video below to get a quick overview of what it is and how to interpret it. Alternatively, read our detailed Visibility Index guide here.
|To create the Visibility Index we check the Google search results to see what search terms a domain ranks for.||
Who are my competitors?
You’ll only find out how good (or bad) your Visibility Index is when you compare it to others. You can learn more in our detailed guide to finding and analysing competitors.
||Competitors: The domains shown here are the strongest competitors in the Google search results.|
What do I do what the Visibility Index is not shown?
Very small or new websites might not have enough ranking data to enable us to show a Visibility Index. Don’t worry, this is normal. In order to move your domain forward though, you’ll need to take the next steps. Creating your own Visibility Index is a great way to start collecting data and competitor information for new, long-tail, local and very niche keywords.
|Starting up. When the Visibility Index for a domain is not shown, we’re able to show you the important actions in the Toolbox.||
How to proceed? Your next steps with SISTRIX.
You have just seen a small part of the functions of our SISTRIX Toolbox. To go further into exploring the possibilities that the Toolbox has to offer, we recommend taking the time to do self-training. We do, however, offer a free training workshop at various locations in the UK. See here for the latest planned SISTRIX workshops. Sign-up for email notifications.
- View our long-formToolbox Tutorials, where we detail specific use-cases for the Toolbox.
- Watch a series of SISTRIX introduction videos
- For advanced research, take a look at our Ask Sistrix articles written by experienced professionals in the SEO industry. Our articles expose interesting real-world SEO cases using data, knowledge and expert review.
- For the latest updates and enhancements to the toolkit, take a look at the list of recent updates.
- We’ve collected our most frequently asked questions and answers in the FAQ.
- If you have any questions and suggestions, our Support is standing by – simply get in touch! See below for more information.
- If you haven’t tested SISTRIX yet, please feel free to give it a go. No credit cards, no commitments.