Deepen Your Knowledge From the Online Workshop With These 8 Points
We have summarised all topics from the SISTRIX workshop here once again. In addition, you will find a link to further content, such as tutorials, below each of the eight topic blocks. Now nothing will stand in the way of your SEO success!
- Discover the most important SEO KPIs of a domain, host, directory or URL.
- Identify weaknesses and well-ranking content at a glance.
- Measure the success of a domain on Google.
- Compare your visibility with that of your competition.
- Analyse historical and current visibility changes of a domain.
- Determine how much trust Google has in a domain.
- Discover the content formats that rank particularly well (or poorly) in Google.
- Find out if a domain has been manually penalised.
- Find all keywords for which one or more rankings of the domain were found.
- Discover the “low-hanging fruits” and cannibalising keywords.
- Use filters to refine your keyword research.
- Find out which pages on your domain are the strongest and most important ones.
- Detect technical errors of specific URLs.
- Use the most successful URLs as a blueprint for your SEO success.
- Find out for which keywords the URLs have changed between two points in time.
- Monitor planned changes to the URL structure of a page.
- Detect keyword cannibalisation.
- Discover and analyse your competitors.
- Check keyword overlaps with the competition.
- Start your competitor analysis.
- Find and fix Onpage errors on your page.
- Monitor your own keyword set.
- Set up your individual Visibility Index.