The full day of SISTRIX Toolbox training is performed in small groups without any sales content. Be prepared to learn a lot, including unique insights for your domains and those that compete.
- Get up to speed with the Toolbox features, in one day
- Unique insights into 10 years of data, for any domain
- Case studies and live-analysis
- Workflows that save time
- Customer-focused training – no sales
- Lunch included
- Free for customers and trialists
- London, Cambridge, Manchester, Reading, Norwich in November 2019
- Training by experienced SEOs
- SISTRIX training certificate
- Suitable for beginners and advanced SEOs
What if i’m not a SISTRIX customer?
Join us and learn about the features, in a customer environment, not a sales environment. Sign up for a free trial and you’ll be eligible to join a workshop in November.
About our trainers
All our trainers are experienced SEOs that have been through our extensive trainers training program. Our current list of trainers includes:
We’ve aligned our workshops with local SEO events so that you can get even more out of your day, including presentations, drinks and a great networking environment. In November you can enjoy the following UK SEO events.
Manchester SEO – With presentations from Rory Truesdale, Dom Hodgson, Jane Hunt and Dave Ashworth. Places have been reserved for workshop attendees.
Reading SEO, in co-operation with Women in TechSEO with presentations from Steph Whatley, Emma Russell and Hannah Butcher.
Optimisey, Cambridge – In the same building where you can see presentations from Daniel Cartland and Lukasz Zelezny.
Norwich SEO – With presentations from Lucy Webb, Steven van Vessum, and Andrew Smith.
Every workshop starts at 10am and finishes around 5pm. Bring a laptop to follow-along but we’ll also provide pens, notepads and all the refreshments you’ll need. More information on the workshop schedule.