We were asked by one of the most well known SEOs in the UK if we wanted to write about the Google ranking factors. Rather than write an article, and more in line with our general philosophy, we asked some of the best known UK SEOs to discus the ranking factors for everyone.
- The Three Most Important Things in 2017 for Google Are: “Mobile and Mobile and Mobile
- Content Quality: How Important Is High Quality Content?
- Does Content Need External Links in Order to Rank?
- Are Internal Links One of the Most Underestimated Link Strategies Out There?
- Paid Links: Are Paid Links a Viable Strategy?
- Link Strategies: Which Link Strategies Are Recommended?
- Is It Useful to Crosslink Between Different Company Websites Within the Same Organization or Group?
- User experience: How Important Is User Experience for SEO?
- Site Speed: How Does Site Speed Influence User Experience?
- Brand traffic: What Are Brands and How Can You Utilize This Traffic?
- Personalization: Google’s Personalized Search Results
- Is Security (SSL) a Ranking Factor?
- AMP: Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Accessibility: How Important Is Accessibility Nowadays?
- Voice Search: How Will Voice Search Change the Way We Search?
- Social Signals are Not a Ranking Factor but Social Media is Important To Spread Your Content
- Ranking Myths
We invited (in alphabetical order) Barry Adams, Dawn Anderson, Dixon Jones, Gerry White, Kirsty Hulse, Ned Poulter, Stephen Kenwright and Will Critchlow.
We believe that their experiences are extremely helpful for the entire English speaking SEO community.