Thanks to this feature you can view new links that have been discovered by our Link crawlers. The table can be filtered, exported or shared on Social Media. Video walkthrough at end of article.
In the white bar, located between the Toolbox navigation menu and the filters, you’ll find general settings for the whole page, in particular:
- Select Columns: Lets you add or hide different table columns and then save your preferences as a separate entry.
- Filter: Save and access filters or use the advanced filter.
- Export: With this button you can export the displayed table, downloading (filtered) keywords and the data contained in every column. Read more about exports and credits here.
- Shortlink: Share the page with other Toolbox users. You’ll get a personalised shortlink, active for a few days, that you can share without any limitations.
New Links – Table
This list shows you the recent links that have been discovered by our link crawler.
- Date: Date when the link was discovered for the first time.
- From: Linking URL.
- To: Destination URL for the link.
- Linktext: Anchor text of the link.
- Visibility Index Host: Visibility Index value of the linking host and the corresponding Country. This allows you to quickly understand how visible the linking domain is.
- Linktype: This column shows whether the link is a text link, image link (or both), 301-Redirect, 302-Redirect, Canonical Tag or Meta-Refresh.
- Follow: It indicates whether the link has been set as follow or nofollow.
The green button “Filter now” will help you sort the table according to specific values.
Finally, you can export the data using the cogwheel menu at the top left corner of the table, or via the Export button.