SISTRIX collects and analyses data for many countries and makes all the data available in the Toolbox. In this section you'll find an overview of the most important KPIs of your domain (or host, directory or URL for detailed-evaluations) for the different Countries available in the Toolbox.
Here we will show you the Visibility Index-score for the evaluated domain (respective the host, directory or URL for detailed-evaluations) for the different countries tracked by the SISTRIX Toolbox (click here to see the entire list).
Please note that that the keyword-sets chosen for each index are individually tailored to that countries search-behavior. This means that the searchvolume for identical keywords can be different between countries.
It also means that the Visibility Index-scores for one index is not based on exactly the same keywordset as for another country.
Here you’ll find a detailed overview of the data displayed in the chart:
- Country: the Google country index where we querry the keyword-data
- Visibility Index: the Visibility Index-score for each country
- # KWs Top-10: number of keywords with a Top 10 ranking
- # KWs Top-100: number of keywords with a Top 100 ranking
- # URLs Top-10: number of unique URLs with a Top 10 ranking
- # URLs Top-100: number of unique URLs with a Top 100 ranking
By default the Toolbox will show the mobile data. If you want to see the desktop data, click on the option menu at the top right corner of the page and select “Data Source”. There you can also export the table as a CSV file or share in on Social Media.