In the SISTRIX toolbox you can analyse a directory or a hostname just as you would a complete domain. We’ll show you the Visibility Index and many other important KPIs along with the complete history. The data can be also personalised and exported.
Directories/ Hostnames: History
In this graph we will show you the historic Visibility Index development for the three most successful hostnames or directories.
You can click on the checkboxes before the top three hostnames/directory to show and hide each line in the graph above. If you want to see the historic development for another hostname or directory, not shown in the graph, just click on the entry itself and we will show you the detailed evaluation.
By default the Toolbox will show mobile data. Click on “Options > Data Source” at the top right corner of the page to switch to desktop.
Also don’t forget that the cogwheel icon at the top right corner of the chart will offer you even more options and functions. For example, you’ll be able to select a different date or to compare other directories.
If you hover the mouse over the chart, the Toolbox will let you see the specific data for that week. You can also right-click with the mouse and select the data you would like to analyse to see for that date.
If you need to focus on a specific period of time, you can zoom into a specific date-range by holding the mouse button down and selecting the range you would like to focus on.
Right under the chart you can see a table containing the following data:
- Hostname / Directory: the hostname/directory itself, including all sub-directories and -pages.
- Visibility Index: the individual Visibility Index score for each hostname/directory.
- # KWs Top-10: Amount of keywords, which show a Top 10 Google-ranking for a URL on this hostname/directory
- # KWs Top-100: Amount of keywords, which show a Top 100 Google-ranking for a URL on this hostname/directory
- # URLs Top-10: Amount of individual URLs for which this hostname/directory is found to have a ranking within Google’s Top 10 searchresults
- # URLs Top-100: Amount of individual URLs for which this hostname/directory is found to have a ranking within Google’s Top 100 searchresults
Note that you can click on a directory/hostname to reach its overview page and deepen your analysis even further.