Table of Contents
The first box at the top left shows you the daily Visibility Index value for both Desktop (top) and Smartphone (bottom), with the difference to yesterday’s value in percent.
- Updated daily
- Data-set: Extended database. One million keywords for desktop and mobile
Extensive information on the Visibility Index can be found in this article: SISTRIX Visibility Index – Explanation, Background and Calculation.
A quick overview of the numbers of keywords ranking in organic results, ranking for keywords for which there are ads, and others – appearing in other SERP features such as featured snippets, news and other. The arrow indicates whether the number has increased or decreased, compared to the previous week.
Click each element for more detailed information.
- Updated weekly
- Database: Extended database. Many millions of keywords
Links are a good indicator of the popularity of a website. The SISTRIX Crawler checks billions of websites every day to discover links.
Here you can see how many links we’ve found (Links), from how many different domains they came (Domains) and how many different IP networks are hosting them (Network). These figures allow you to get an initial impression of the link profile of a domain.
- Updated daily (with LinkPlus)
- Database: SISTRIX link database, hundreds of billions of links.
Interaction in social networks shows content that has been well received by users. The Toolbox monitors Likes on URLs at Facebook and Pinterest. The values for Facebook and Pinterest show the total number of all likes for content from this domain. These values show the number of social-signals for the evaluated domain (respective to the host, directory or URL for detailed-evaluations).
In addition, we evaluate Instagram separately. If we can establish a link between an Instagram profiles and the domain, the total number of Instagram followers will be shown here.
A click on the number and you will be able to further analyse the most popular pages for every platform, assuming you have access to the Social Module.
The most important performance indicators for a domain are visible in the domain overview. Here you’ll find the following detail:
- Top Countries – The three countries with the highest Visibility Index for the selected domain.
- Hostnames – The number of difference hostnames for which we have found at least one ranking in our extended database.
- Domain Age – The date found at the point where our crawlers first got information on the domain. This is often the date of first registration.
- Top-10 Rankings – The number of keywords for which we have found a ranking on the first page of results. (extended database, comparison with previous week)
- Number of URLs – Number of different URLs for which we have found a ranking in the results. (Extended database.)
Finally, the entry “Compare with competitors” will let you compare the SEO KPIs of the evaluated domain with those of up to 3 other websites.
Top Paths, Hosts and URLs
This pie chart shows the most successful directories, hosts and URLs according to the number of organic ranking keywords, and is based on keywords in our extended database using the Mobile-First search results.
- Updated weekly
- Database: Extended, with many millions of keywords.
Visibility Index Graph
This box shows you the development history for the SISTRIX Visibility Index for the organic rankings for the domain.
You can zoom into a specific date-range by holding the mouse button down and selecting the range you would like to focus on. Please also note the numerous options available through the cogwheel in the top right hand corner of this box.
In the options, you are able to decide on which event-pins should be shown and compare the history of up to four domains with each other, among other options.
The development history for the SISTRIX Visibility Index is able to tell you quite a bit about the current health of a domain. Extensive information on the Visibility Index can be found in this article: SISTRIX Visibility Index – Explanation, Background and Calculation.
This table gives you an overview of rankings which are especially interesting for a domain. This is done by choosing keywords from this domain’s rankings which are well positioned and show a large search-traffic and strong competition.
If you want to sort the table according to a specific value, you can click on the corresponding column header.
You can browse all the domain’s keywords by going to the menu-item “Keywords”, in the left navigation under SEO or by clicking on the “Show all Keywords with a Top-100 Ranking” link at the bottom of this box.
- Updated weekly
- Database: Extended database. One million keywords for desktop and mobile